TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Block Legal is group company providing services to global clients in the digital assets and emerging technologies industry (the “Company”). The Company operates the Website: www.blocklegal.io (the “Website”). The Website provides information about our services, as well as access to our online resources.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of our Website and the services we offer. By using our Website, the User of the website (the “User”) accepts and agrees with these Terms and Conditions in full. Access to and use of Website and its contents are subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. The Company reserves the right to terminate access to this Website or take other actions it reasonably believes necessary to comply with the law or to protect its rights.
In these Terms, when we refer to “we”, “us” or “our”, we mean the Company; and when we refer to “you” or “your” we mean the User of the Website.
Use of our Website
- You may use our Website for your personal or business purposes, provided that you comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not use our Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not use our Website in any way that causes damage to the Website or impairs its availability or accessibility.
- You must not use our Website to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or spam.
- You must not use our Website to transmit any viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- You must not use the Website in any way that breaches the Terms and Conditions or any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
By accessing this Website, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not utilize any means other than a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device to access this Website. Furthermore, you agree not to engage in any conduct that may damage, disable, alter, overburden, or impair the functionality or performance of this Website, or interfere with any other party’s access and use of it.
- The content on our Website, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content on our Website without our prior written permission.
- Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks appearing on this Website, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of the Company. Such marks may not be used without the written permission of the Company or the identified owner of the trademarks.
Limitation of liability
- We will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
- We will not be liable for any loss of profits, revenue, business opportunities, goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
- You acknowledge that websites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damages to your systems or operations. You further acknowledge that the Company does not guarantee such events will not take place and that the Company will not be liable for any such occurrences.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR BUSINESS ADVANTAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF RELIEF, OR WHETHER OR NOT KEARNEY IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE USER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE OR INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERROR OR DEFECTS WILL BE OR CAN BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS.
- You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from the Website or any other website accessed from the Website does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage its systems, software or data, and you shall indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless from any liability, claim, cost or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
- Our Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us and we do not make any representations concerning any such websites.
- We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party Websites.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, intellectual property compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of any information or content contained on any websites accessible directly or indirectly via a hyperlink to or from the Website.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the revised version on our Website without any prior notice.
- Your continued use of our Website after the revised version has been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
No Legal Advice
- By clicking ‘I agree’ and proceeding further, you acknowledge, represent and undertake that you on your own accord wish to know more about the Company, its capabilities and research content and information contained on the Website, for your own knowledge and personal use. The content and information contained on this Website should not be construed as nor relied upon as legal advice. You as a reader or recipient of content or information contained in this Website should not act, nor refrain from acting, based upon any or all of such content or information, but should always seek the advice of competent legal counsel licensed to practice the relevant law in the appropriate jurisdiction.
No Attorney-Client Relationship
- This Website is not intended to be and you should not consider the content or information contained therein to be an advertisement, solicitation, inducement or invitation for an Attorney-Client relationship. Transmission, receipt or use of this Website, including content and information contained therein, does not constitute nor create an attorney-client relationship between the Company and you.
- The Company retains the authority to probe into any reported infringement or grievances concerning these Terms and Conditions, and to take any action that we consider necessary and suitable. This may include, but is not restricted to, reporting any suspected illegal conduct to law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties. Moreover, we may initiate measures to reveal any relevant information to such individuals or entities concerning User’s profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, IP addresses, and traffic details.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the User’s access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, with or without cause. The User understands and agrees that the Company may terminate or temporarily suspend their access to the Website for any reason, including but not limited to (a) breaches or violations of these Terms, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, or (c) unexpected technical issues or problems.
- The User acknowledges that all terminations of access to the Website are at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company shall not be held liable in any way to the User or any third-party for any termination of access to the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Free Zone Authority, SPC.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
If any part of this Terms is held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that any provision within this Agreement is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, said provision shall be disregarded, and the remaining provisions shall continue to be in effect and enforceable.
The headings used in this Terms and Conditions clause are intended solely for reference and do not establish, restrict, interpret, or describe the scope or extent of the corresponding section.
In the event of your or others’ non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, any delay or inaction on the part of the Company shall not constitute a waiver or restriction of the Company’s right to take action in relation to such non-compliance, whether it be subsequent or of a similar nature.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Any attempt to assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement without obtaining the Company’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Such an attempted assignment or transfer in violation of this provision will be deemed null and void.
The Company retains the authority to pursue all legal and equitable remedies in the event of any violations of this Agreement and/or the regulations specified on the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, the ability to prevent access from a particular internet address.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding this Terms and Conditions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.